By acceding to this Agreement and leaving his data on the website drivesupercars.ru (hereinafter - the Site) by filling out the online application/form of feedback/registration, the website user:
- Confirms that all the personal data he/she indicates belong to him/her personally;
- Acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully read this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data contained in it, indicated by him in the fields of the online application / feedback form / registration on the site;
- Acknowledges and confirms that he understands all the provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data;
- Gives consent to the processing of personal data provided as part of the information by the Site Administration for the purposes of the User's registration on the Site;
- Agrees to the terms of processing personal data without reservations or limitations, namely, with the Administration of the Site actions stipulated by paragraph 3. 3 p. Article 3, Part 1 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and confirms that, giving such consent, he acts freely of his own free will and in his own interest.
User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User's consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Location (city, region);
- Phone numbers;
- E-mail address (E-mail).
The user, provides the Administration of the site drivesupercars.ru the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- Collection and accumulation;
- Storage for the statutory retention periods, but not less than three years, from the date of;
- Termination of use of the Site by the User;
- Clarification (update, modification);
- Transfer at the request of the court, including third parties, in accordance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the date of the data and can be revoked by you by filing an application to the Administration of the Site with the data defined in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data may be made by the user by sending a corresponding order in simple written form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administration is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties of the information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible means.
The Site Administration has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes to the current edition of the Agreement the date of the last update is specified. The new edition of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting, unless otherwise stipulated by the new edition of the Agreement.
The current version is always available at http://drivesupercars.ru/personal_data.html.
The substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relations between the User and the Website Administration arising out of this Agreement.